Thursday, October 21, 2010

FMQ – It’s the Bye…At Least We Won’t Lose!

Most of you will see this Friday Morning and will wonder what the heck I’m doing…I wanted to get a bet in on tonight’s PAC 10 matchup, so I needed to post before kick off….

Well, sports fans, it’s the Bye Week. That time in the middle of the season when your all geeked up about college football finally being back and suddenly the pull the rug out from under you…Kind of like coitus interruptus…For the younger set out there that don’t know what that means…Go look it up.

Anyway, I’m going with fewer bets this week which I should have stuck with earlier, but there were so many games that I thought I liked and I thought I knew more than Vegas and, well, you get the idea. Go with you best bets. Let’s win ‘em all this week.

UCLA @ Oregon (-24): I wasn’t going to bet this game, and then I remembered how pissed off I’ve been every Friday morning when I said to myself on Thursday as I was turing on the tube, “I’m taking these guys and laying the points or taking the points.” And I'd be right! I saw Oregon was only giving 24 and UCLA is the classic “Now you see them, now you don’t,” offense and defense. I just don’t think they can go to Autzen and keep it close. Ducks Roll Tonight…. Take the Ducks and lay the 24 for $50

Purdue @ OSU(-22.5): OSU is banged up, yes. But you can bet that the offense had a great week of practice now that the Vest knows he’s going to need to outscore some teams with a banged up defense. My guess is the Spoilers are the victims of a lot of new wrinkles and plays that will make life miserable on defense. Not to mention that this is a revenge game for OSU from last year… I’ll take the Suckeyes and lay the 22.5 for $50.

LSU @ Auburn (-6): I wasn’t sold on Auburn at the beginning of the season but they have finally convinced me they can move the ball and score. I still say if Mallet doesn’t get knocked out, last week might have been different. However, LSU has faked their way through this season and I’m about to bet against the Mad Hatter that must have made a deal with the Devil himself. I’ll take Auburn and lay the 6 for $30

Alabama (-13.5) at Tennessee:
Satan is going to have these guys ready to play. I don’t think there’s anything that Tennessee can do to slow them down…Yeah, it’s a big SEC game, but I’ll take the Alabama and lay the 13.5 for $20

Parlay
Best 3: Oregon – OSU – Auburn: $20 pays 6 to 1 or $120.

Total Wagered: $170
Bank: $507

No comments: