Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buck Nuts At It Again

Thanks to Greg over at M-Victors for catching this one. Here's another Buck Nut without a life that managed to spend the better part of two years and over a million (Yes, Million) LEGOS putting together that other school to the south's stadium. What's amazing is the scale of this creation...It's really impressive with the artist sitting inside it holding the mid field in his "too much time on his hands" hands ....





And as a former legomaniac, I have to say that I'm impressed...and almost motivated to try something myself (ALMOST DEAR! - I didn't say I was going to...Sheesh...) to compete against this Suckeye homer...

I will state here that I'm looking for lego donations at this point in time. You know, old ones that the kids might have laying around....I have the NEW Michigan Stadium specs in hand and I'm just looking and thinking right now....

But wouldn't it be a fun project for the kids???

No comments: